Fees and admissions
The annual fee for the academic year beginning September 2021 is €6000. This amount includes full insurance for each student while they are under the supervision of Barlavento International Primary School teachers and staff. Fees can be paid in one of three ways:
- annually, in advance
- per term, in advance
- in 10 equal monthly instalments
There is also an initial enrolment fee of €1500, €1200 of which will be returned when the student completes their education with us or if a term’s notice is given before withdrawal of a student from the school.
|Enrolment||€1500 once only||(€1200 is refundable - see Terms & Conditions)|
|Pre-reception||€5000 per annum||€1667 per term||€500 per month|
|All other years||€6000 per annum||€2000 per term||€600 per month|
For further details on admissions please contact email@example.com
Terms and Conditions 2021/22
1. ANNUAL FEES
(1) The annual fee at Barlavento International Primary School for the academic year 2021/22 is €5000 for pre-reception and €6000 for other classes. It is payable in one of the following ways:
- Annually. In advance.
- Per term. In advance, with the first payment of €2000 (or €1667 for pre-reception) due before 31st August 2021, and two further payments of €2000 (or €1667 for pre-reception), each due before the last day of the previous term. (ie. the fee for term 2 is due before Friday 18th December 2021 and the fee for term 3 is due before Friday 2nd April 2022.)
- 10 equal monthly payments. (Only by prior arrangement and agreement). Monthly instalments of €600 (or €500 for pre-reception) payable one month in advance. The first instalment must be received by us before 31st August 2021. Each subsequent instalment must be received by us before the 15th of each month (prior to the month for which it is due).
(2) All payment methods. By accepting a place for your child at Barlavento International Primary School, you must agree to one of these payment options. If fees are not paid according to the terms above, we reserve the right to exclude your child from school until outstanding amounts are received by us in full.
A 10% discount is offered for a second sibling who will be attending the school full time for the same academic year.
2. DEPOSIT & ENROLMENT FEE
(1) A deposit of €1500 is payable on enrolment for those entering the school on acceptance of a place.
(2) €1200 will be refunded when your child leaves the school, provided that the child completes at least one term at Barlavento International Primary School, and provided that one full term’s notice has been given in writing. The returnable amount is repaid without interest and less any monies which may be outstanding at the time (e.g. books which have not been returned at the time of preparing the final account, outstanding fees etc.).
(3) Note that a place cannot be reserved until we receive the deposit in full along with the completed enrolment form, and that the deposit will not be refunded if your child does not take up their place at Barlavento International Primary School.
(4) The deposit may not be used in lieu of payment for any school fees at any time.
(5) We retain €300 of the deposit as an enrolment fee, and this is non-refundable at any time.
3. NOTICE & TERMINATION
(1) Termination by parent: A full term’s notice must be given in writing if you wish to withdraw your child from Barlavento International Primary School.
(2) Termination by the school: Whilst endeavouring to provide an inclusive, tolerant and supportive educational environment, Barlavento International Primary School reserves the right to determine whether the teaching methods and style of education we offer will benefit, or is benefiting and suitable for each individual. The school would not terminate the contract without good cause and full consultation with parents and the student (where appropriate).